Friday, September 10, 2010

Breathing, 1998-2010


"Buoyancy", 45x45"



September 7th marked twelve years my wife, Tamara, and I have been married. Now, I'm not writing this to brag, or offer any kind of secret, or pretend to possess the wisdom of a happy marriage. I'll leave those complexities to the professionals. (Whoever they may be.)



And I'm the last person to take relationship advice from. I'm stubborn and hardheaded. Not to mention an artist, which by nature makes me kind of selfish and demanding with my own time. "Tamara, I have appreciated your patience and understanding dear."



I simply want to thank God for your companionship, your love, and to tell you how much I have cherished loving you. You have been, at times, the breath that has kept me from sinking when I was too tired.










No comments:

Post a Comment